Thank you for your interest in Catch a Crook CCTV. We are a direct supplier and installer of hi-def video security DVRs, NVRs, cameras and accessories. We supply and install video surveillance systems for home and business owners and satisfy the needs of both who want their homes, properties, businesses and success protected.
Our main objective and commitment is to be the leader in the industry in providing the best, authentic hi-def security equipment at a fair price without compromising quality, reliability and support. We have a huge stock of the latest hi-def cameras, DVRs, NVRs, systems and accessories. Please browse through our online store to find the products to fit your budget and needs.
Our areas of expertise:
- Online product sales for home and business
- Business system installations
- Complete product and system recommendations
- Lifetime product support
- Product knowledge
- Warranty support
- Dealer/Installer support
It is becoming harder and harder to find a reliable manufacturer(s) of DVRs, NVRs, cameras and accessories. This is why we don’t carry a huge amount of products like a lot of companies but only a select few of the latest, up-to-date and most popular hi-def formats and brands. This includes IP cameras and NVRs, HD-CVI and HD-XVI cameras, Tribrid DVRs and Pentabrid XVRs.
Our hi-def products are produced by 2 of the 3 world’s biggest, well-known and respected CCTV manufacturers. These companies employee 1,000’s of workers and engineers, invest huge sums yearly into R&D and have patent holdings in the several hundreds.
We are an authorized dealer and installer of every product listed on this site which are directly imported from the manufacturer.
Brands installed and sold:
- Dahua Technology
- DH Vision
- Western Digital
Hi-def Video Security Formats
Catch a Crook CCTV Offers 5 Levels of Hi-def Video Security Products and Systems
1) IP Network. IP cameras and NVRs are used mostly by businesses of any size who want the very best. Our brand is considered one of the best in the world. 2, 3 and 4MP fixed, varifocal and PTZ cameras.
2) HD-CVI. These hi-def cameras and Tribrid DVRs are very affordable and popular. They are an easy upgrade to hi-def if you have an outdated system in place. By using the existing coax cable, simply add a new DVR and cameras (if we install this, you’ll save on labor). These are outstanding systems. 2MP, 2.4MP and 4MP fixed, varifocal and PTZ cameras.
3) HD-XVI. HD-XVI cameras allow you to switch between 4 formats: analog, HD-CVI, AHD and HD-TVI. If your DVR matches one of those formats, no need to replace it. Pentabrid XVRs work with 5 formats: HD-CVI, analog, AHD, HD-TVI and IP cameras. These new formats make adding, upgrading or installing a new system a breeze. 2MP and 2.4MP fixed and varifocal cameras.
5) Accessories. You’ll find many different accessories for HD-CVI and IP systems here. This includes camera mounts, CCTV hard drives, PTZ controllers, powers supplies, PoE switches, etc.
We know about wanting to protect and take back control of your business, stop employee theft, feel safer and secure, make more money and have more confidence and peace-of-mind.
By working with so many different business owners and managers in so many different industries throughout Ohio and Florida, we’ve gained valuable “in the field” experience that allows us to help business owners protect their businesses and success in a way that most local and online CCTV companies can never claim.
There really isn’t an industry, home or location that doesn’t need hi-def video security and we have worked with many listed below.
- law enforcement
- professional offices
- new home construction
- parking garages
- parking lots
- movie theaters
- assisted living
- day care facilities
- car washes
- storage facilities
- clothing stores
- jewelry stores
- liquor stores
- record stores
- shoe stores
- gun shops
- hardware stores
- grocery stores
- big box stores
- gas stations
- shopping malls
If you have any questions, need more information or you are located in Ohio and would like to schedule an appointment to discuss an installation, please call (419) 961-2923 or click HERE to send us a message. We can help you design a system that will fit your requirements and budget.
Service and Support
Setting up the new order you just received or trying to remember everything from the training session from your new installation can be confusing, difficult and/or very aggravating. We know and understand this and do everything we can to assist you in answering any questions and addressing any issues you may have. We’ll simplify your experience and also make certain you get the correct equipment for your home or business and budget. We are available via phone and e-mail and in most cases, you’ll find the answer to your question(s) or issue(s) on our User Guides page (see below).
Our objective commitment continues by offering FREE lifetime tech support and firmware updates to our valued clients long after the installation or sale is complete. If you have never setup a security system before or if you are a seasoned installer, we hope to assist you with any questions, concerns or problems that you may have and we’ll provide you with many different forms of support to help you through the process of securing your home or business. You’ll get our level of tech support plus, if needed, additional levels of manufacturer support we are able to access. Either way, we’ve got you covered. Bottom line, your continued satisfaction is our top priority.
We stand behind everything we sell. All DVRs, NVRs, XVRs, cameras and hard drives carry a 3 year warranty. All cameras and DVRs, NVRs and XVRs come with an advance replacement if there are any problems.
One of the single most important things we do or offer (and you won’t find anywhere else) is the Catch a Crook CCTV FREE Report. This FREE Report reveals the secrets that most video security companies hope you never discover and will also explain who to hire, what to buy and how to not get scammed and ripped off. This FREE Report will literally save you thousands. Click HERE to download it now.
Our User Guides page is an ever-evolving and growing repository of many different User, Quick Start and How-to Guides and How-to Videos. These guides cover the most basic tech issues and common set-up and operational functions of all DVRs, NVRs and cameras and are available 24/7/365 for viewing or FREE download.
Our CCTV Glossary page lists all the common CCTV terms with as little techno-babble as possible. This page will keep you better informed and armed with valuable information that will save you a lot of time, confusion, stress and keep you from wasting a lot of your money.
The CCTV Resolution 101 page lists and explains all the different CCTV resolutions and formats so you won’t have to be confused or in the dark. CCTV is confusing if you don’t educate yourself on how this stuff works. This can be a major problem when you are ready to buy a system or have one installed because you won’t know what to buy, what’s best for you or who to trust.
Like the pages listed above, our Blog page has informative articles relating to all things CCTV: new technologies, business concerns, employee theft, etc. These articles like the 3 pages above are meant to be informative and educational.
There are Several Benefits in Becoming a Catch a Crook CCTV Vendor Partner
1) Catch a Crook CCTV offers a high quality product line for Network IP, HD-CVI and HD-XVI solutions.
2) We will not sell to any of your current customers. This includes end users or if you also sell to installers.
3) We offer blind drop shipping to your customers.
4) 3-4 times a year you will be forwarded a new product catalog list with the latest confidential pricing.
5) All of our DVRs, NVRs, Tribrids, Pentabrids and all cameras come with a 3 year warranty.
6) Catch a Crook CCTV offers 100% free lifetime technical support on all of our products.
7) Catch a Crook CCTV also offers an advanced replacement on all of our HD-CVI and HD-XVI products and almost all IP products. This helps to keep your customers with minimal down time. Please see your pricing list for advance replacement products.
Becoming a Catch a Crook CCTV vendor is easy. Fill out this Vendor Application now. If you’re approved, we’ll contact you within 24-72 hours.
Same Day Shipping
Catch a Crook CCTV offers customers fast delivery. In-stock orders received before 3:00 pm EST will usually ship the same business day. It is rare that an item is out-of-stock but if it is, most items are back in stock in approx. 7-10 business days.
We also provide blind drop shipping for companies that have customers nationwide but do not stock items themselves.
Call (419) 961-2923 or click HERE to contact us with any questions, to place an order or if you need more info.
If you haven’t signed up for your FREE Report, do so by clicking HERE now. This FREE Report is worth $1,000’s and will save you lots of time, money and headaches. Just click on the FREE Report link and that’s it. It’s as easy as that. There’s NO obligation, NO cost and NO one will call. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up NOW!